Thursday, January 31, 2008

T-Shirts Also Available


Strolling through New York's Chinatown this past weekend I just couldn't resist taking a snap in front such a smuttily-named establishment. A bit of a no-brainer, but hey, I'm not the one to talk to about thinking with your head instead of your hard on.

P.S. The inside walls were lined with dollar bills and featured a signed picture of Cuba Gooding Jr. shaking hands with the owner leading me to believe this whole 69 thing must be really paying off. And, yes, you too can get your very own "69 Chinese Restaurant" t-shirt and be the envy of coworkers and loved ones in no time. Cum to think of it, you might even be lucky enough to attract someone interested in a real live 69 -- but I can't guarantee that, and I don't think the people at 69 would either.

2 comments:

Kathleen, Frisky Freelancer said...

ahh, sweet! you're back, blog sistah!

Amber said...

be sure to check out "dyke road"!