Thursday, November 16, 2006

A State of Nature

























Direct quote from Tom Fennario, director and playwright:

"Well, it just so happens that I've been putting together a one act play with
some people I know. These people will be moving around a stage saying words
that I told them to say, and sometimes there will be moving images behind
them. If I wanted to sound like a jerk, I might call it a multi-media
performance piece. But instead I call it "A State of Nature". Pretty good,
huh? It's playing at Mainline Theatre next week. Attached is a fancy flyer,
but the gist of it is that it's playing at 3997 St.Laurent from Thursday
Nov. 23 to Sunday Nov 26, 8pm starts all around with 2pm matinees on Sat.
and Sun. So come to see the sprawling extent of my genius, or come to see me
fall flat on my face. Either way it should be interesting, hmmmmm?"
-Tommy F.

No comments: