Girls Action Foundation-Fondation filles d’action is a national charitable organization that inspires and supports the empowerment, leadership and healthy development of girls and young women across
- University degree or college diploma in communications, public relations or a related discipline.
- 3-5 years experience in communications, public relations, government relations, or related field
- Fluency in French and English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Canadian and
- Superior writing, editing and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated success in the development and implementation of proactive communication initiatives including media relations; event planning and coordination; the creation of marketing tools and online communications.
- Experience initiating and managing on-line communications including web content management, promotion and e-communications/campaigning strategies
- Ability to manage concurrent projects with competing deadlines
- Strong planning and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team
- Knowledge of Web site software is an asset
- Experience in a feminist organization is an asset.
How to apply
Please send resume, cover letter, two relevant samples of your writing, salary expectations and at least two references by
(Electronic submissions are encouraged)
Applications can also be faxed to: 514-948-5926
Or mailed to:
Girls Action Foundation – Fondation filles d’action
24 Mont Royal Ouest, Suite 601
Montreal, Quebec H2T 2S2
We thank everyone for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.